General Phragmites Project Timelines (Annual)
- June – July Volunteers keep an eye out for stands in their section while out enjoying the lake
- Late July – Permit application submitted by LCA
- September- Application of herbicide by volunteers. Dan will distribute the herbicide solution and sprayers.
- September- Hire professionals for stands too large for us to handle ourselves
- September – 2 weeks after treatment, remove dead plants, especially seeds heads with great care not to spread seeds.